Please note these updates are temporary and are in effect immediately.
Appropriate conduct with the ProCard should still be followed. This includes:
- Stewardship of University Funding
- Prohibiting Personal Purchases
- Handling Emergency Purchases Appropriately – should a true emergency arise, please reach out to our office so we may advise accordingly
Electronic Documentation Resource Options to Support Social Distancing
To support all areas, we strongly encourage you (this is not required) to use said tools to manage ProCard related documents:
GCMS – receipt upload feature and expense allocation tools
Box – receipt management and safe keeping of documentation
- ProCard Roll Out on hold temporarily
- If you have attended an in-person training session, please continue to use your new card
- If you have not attended an in-person training session, please continue to use your current card as it has not been cancelled
Please note that the aforementioned items will be monitored by the Central ProCard Office. The goal is to help facilitate operational needs in support of your areas. However, any improper use of the ProCard during this time is subject to all current consequences.
Please send any questions or concerns via email at email@example.com.